Phish just officially announced “Fan Photo Week”. Through their on-tour media outlet, From the Road, Phish will share some of the best images captured at their concerts this week. It will start tonight at nTelos and continue through Friday’s show at Riverbend in Ohio.
Here are the posted rules for entry:
– No pro-camera rigs allowed (this means no detachable lens SLRs)
– Photos must arrive within 12 hours of the show to be considered forposting
– Please limit the file size to 5MB in size
– Include your name and phone # with your entry
– Once submitted, you agree that Phish may use the photograph in any and all media outlets. We will, of course, credit all photographers
It will be fun to see what pictures will be shared aside from Dave Vann’s fantastic photos of every tour stop. Let’s just hope this doesn’t encourage even more tiny lit-up screens to be floating over the dark silhouettes bouncing around at a show.